Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Da Boyz

My life is full of little boys! Not a little girl in sight.And they all come in sets of three!
First there are my nephews - Stinker, Easy and Curly.
Next is my CSB (Cross stitch buddy - i.e. cousin and best friend) and she comes with three boys - R, L & F. (Need to figure out internet nicknames for them, I could use their family nicknames, but I have a basic philosophy that I want the boys to talk to me when they are teenagers. The real curious can find their mom's blog in my reading list).
Then my BFF and her husband become foster parents a year ago in October and their first placement is a girl! Okay this could work. But the little girl is just with them weeks and then they had two boys - Lion and Tiger. Then in June they get another little boy - Bear.
They are all 6 and younger. My life is full of little boys! And Lego. And vroom vrooms. And choo choos.

6 out of the 9 all on one couch

No comments: